Frequently Asked Questions
Most of our prices are below the recommended retail price so you get great savings
We have a great loyalty programme so every time you shop or recommend friends you get points to discount against your next order
We dispatch all orders within 12-24 hours
Our delivery costs are very reasonable
We use recyclable packaging and boxes at every opportunity
We give free advice and recommendation by phone and email
You can pay by various means – credit card, EFT or cash.
- Find the products that you would like to order by browsing the categories or brands using the navigation menu on the left-hand side. You can also search for products or products containing certain ingredients by using the 'Search' box on the top right-hand side.
- When you find a product that you like, add it to your shopping bag by clicking its 'Add to Cart’ button.
- When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click the Proceed to Checkout button in the Shopping Bag box.
- You will be asked to register or you can proceed to check out as a guest because we need your delivery and contact details to get your order to you. We do recommend that you register because, that way we can keep your contact information on our system and you will not have to enter it again - but more importantly because this automatically signs you up to our loyalty system where you earn points you can redeem with every purchase.
- You will then be asked to choose your delivery method. Your order can either be delivered via a door to door courier service or you can come and collect the order from our premises. It will take 1 to 4 working days by courier service.
- You will then be asked to choose your payment method – you can pay by credit card, EFT or cash. If you are collecting yourself, you can select bank transfer and pay us with your card at our premises. If you pay via EFT, your order will be dispatched within 24 hours of your payment clearing.
You will be prompted to make payment by the following methods:
- Credit Card – payments are securely processed.
- Bank Transfer – you will receive an invoice by email with our bank details and we will dispatch your order within 24hours of your payment clearing
- Cash Payment – This option is available for when you collect or when we deliver
Orders can be couriered to the vast majority of Harare addresses for now or you can collect your order from our business premises free of charge.
Delivery via courier has two advantages:
- It is faster
- Your order is delivered straight to your door.
When you place an order our system will offer you a choice of delivery options based on your delivery address.
We dispatch all orders, unless otherwise stated within one working day of receiving payment confirmation. If you pay via credit card we receive payment confirmation automatically as soon as you've paid. If you pay via EFT or bank deposit, your order will only be dispatched within 24 hours of your payment clearing.
If your shopping bag's total is $100 or more we are happy to offer you free delivery in Harare (We are only servicing Harare for now). If delivery is to a main centre the free delivery option will be available only via courier service.
Zimbabwe, Harare. We are currently delivering to any address in Harare.
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, so you should always provide a delivery address where there will be an appropriate person to sign for the delivery during these times. If there is no one around to accept the delivery, the courier company will contact the recipient via WhatsApp so that a new delivery day can be arranged.
Anyone at the delivery address can accept the delivery. In order for us to prove that delivery of an order has been completed, we do not have to prove that you personally received the goods, but rather that any person at the delivery address signed for the delivery.
We will email you your parcel's tracking information the first working day after we send it e.g. if the parcel's leaves our premises on Tuesday you will receive your tracking information via email or Whatsapp on Wednesday morning.
If you do not receive your order in mint condition or if anything is broken or damaged please let us know immediately so that we can ensure the situation is rectified. Whilst we have not lost any parcels in the post to date, goods are occasionally damaged in transit, and there is no question that these will be replaced. If you can, please do take a photo of the damaged item as this helps our packing team improve the way products are sent.
You are welcome to return any goods purchased within 7 days of receiving the item. Unfortunately, we can only accept goods for return that are still in their original unopened packaging. You will have to pay to have the item couriered or posted back to us, but as soon as we receive it, we will issue you a credit note. Our policy is to deduct a 10% handling fee from the original price, but unless a lot of administration has been necessary to get the item back, we usually turn a blind eye to it.
Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 3 working days.
You can manage your payment method, shipping addresses, email preferences and password under My Account.
Got to My Account > Change Password.